1. REGULAR DOMESTIC CLEANING SERVICES
1. Minimum of 1 hours per cleaning visit applies.
2. CleaNur Services provides regular domestic cleaning at a rate of £15/hour for cleaning services organised on one time, weekly or fortnightly basis.
3. CleaNur Services reserves the right to suspend cleaning services if any payments are missing.
4. If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a home or office of similar size to the Client’s, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
5. Client agrees to provide a list of tasks and all cleaning materials and equipment needed for the required work, unless other arrangements have been made with CleaNur Services Ltd. If the Client does not have cleaning materials and asks CleaNur Services to purchase requested items on their behalf, she/he understands that an applicable charge will be assessed.
6. All cleaning equipment should be safe and in full working order.
7. Client understands that the price he/she has been quoted does not include anything apart from cleaning and ironing labour.
8. If an CleaNur Services Ltd operative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £10.00 charge will apply.
9. CleaNur Services will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
10. CleaNur Services reserves the right not to continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. CleaNur Services also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
2. END OF TENANCY CLEANING/SPRING AND ONE OFF CLEANING/ AFTER BUILDERS CLEANING
1. Minimum of 4 hours per cleaning visit applies.
2. AZ-Cleaning provides end of tenancy, one-off and spring cleaning at a rate of £15 hour per person for cleaning services. After builders cleaning is charged £15 hour per person.
3. If any estimates of how long it will take our operatives to do the job required are being provided that is only an estimate based on the average time it takes to clean a property of similar size to the Client’s, it being difficult to estimate precisely how long such tasks may take and that a degree of flexibility may be required.
4. Client agrees to provide a task list and all cleaning detergents and equipment (vacuum cleaner, mop, bucket and portable ladder) required to carry out the service, unless other arrangements have been made.
5. If the Client does not have cleaning materials, CleaNur Services will supply them for additional £2 per hour. This has to be requested at the time of the booking.
6. If the Client does not have cleaning materials and equipment, CleaNur Services will supply them for additional £40 one off delivery charge. This has to be requested at the time of the booking and dose not include the cleaning labour.
7. All cleaning equipment provided by the Client should be safe and in full working order.
8. The client understands that the price he/she has been quoted is not for a “package deal” and does not include anything apart from cleaning labour.
9. The End of Tenancy Cleaning, One Off/Spring Cleaning and an After Builders Cleaning do not include cleaning of: walls, ceilings, curtains, exterior windows, balcony, patio, gardens, washing up, laundry and professional carpet and upholstery cleaning.
10. If a CleaNur Services Ltd operative needs to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £10.00 charge will apply.
11. CleaNur Services will not be responsible for triggering any alarm systems. Customer should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any household alarm systems.
12. Client is advised that an end of tenancy cleaning may take double the length of the time required for a general cleaning. After Builders Cleaning, After Party Cleaning or Badly neglected homes may take up to three times longer than a well maintained home requiring the same service.
13. CleaNur Services Ltd reserves the right not t o continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. AZ-Cleaning also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from the Client or any other person.
3. CARPET/UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICES
1. All carpet/upholstery cleaning orders are subject to £50.00 minimum call out charge.
2. AZ-Cleaning reserves the right to amend the initial quotation should the Client’s original requirements change.
3, Differences in excess of 10% will be discussed with the Client prior to the start of the work.
4. If CleaNur Services personnel need to collect keys from a third party’s address outside the postal code of the premises where work is to be carried out then a £10.00 charge will be added to the price of the service.
5. If the Client has a dog, cat or other hairy animal hair slowing down the cleaning process additional 30% extra charge will be added to the service price.
6. If water extraction is required due to flooding 30% extra charge will be added to the service price.
7. Any charges like Central London congestion charge and parking will be added to the Client’s invoice unless different agreement was made.
8. If the Client premises are above the third florr of a building with no lift additional charge of £10 will apply.
9. CleaNur Services Ltd reserves the right not t o continue with the job if on inspection, it is found that the material to be cleaned or treated is not suitable for cleaning or treatment. CleaNur Services also will not continue with the job if for example water or power is not available or if there is interference in the work from theClient or any other person.
1. Payment is requested on completion on the day of the cleaning session.
2. Payment can be made by cheque payable to CleaNur Services Ltd. on completion of the service. If paying by cheque, cheque guaranty card is required and the Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
3. Payment can be made with debit or credit card over the phone (This need to be made in advance). If payment is made by credit card 3% surcharge will apply. CleaNur Services will not share the Client’s card details with a third party.
4. The Client’s agrees and authorizes CleaNur Services Ltd to charge any outstanding amount owed to CleaNurs Services Ltd with regards to the cleaning services provided plus parking and congestion charges fees (if any) and up to the total amount of the booked services to the debit/credit card the Client’s has provided.
5. Client understands that any ‘late payments’ may be subject to additional charges.
6. If payment is not made after 30 days of invoice then the account will be passed to a collections agency, after which a charge of 15% on top of the initial invoice due, will be added to the debt. You agree as part of this contract to pay this sum which represents our reasonable costs in collecting the unpaid amounts.
7. All payments must be maid in Great Britain Pounds.
5. COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
1. Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 24 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery cleanings.
2. CleaNur Services requires the presence of the Client or his/hers representative in the beginning and at the end of the cleaning session so an inspection can be carried out and if any corrections are needed, should be made on the same day. If a Client is not completely satisfied with the cleaning services, CleaNur Services will re-clean any areas and item/s before the completion of the service on the same day. Subject to realistic measures being met.
3. If the Client has scheduled an inventory check then it must be scheduled to commence no later than 24 hours after the cleaning job has been done.
4. CleaNur Services may take up to 5 working days to respond to a complaint.
5. CleaNur Services will not accept a complaint based on an Inventory check report, filed more than 24-hour after the cleaning session.
6. Complaints are accepted in writing (letter, e mail or Fax). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 24-hour.
7. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewelry, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
8. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives. There is a £30 per household liability limit.
9. Client should appreciate that carpets often will not have a consistent appearance after cleaning by reason of differences in wear and tear. Sunlight will sometimes cause fading in areas of the carpet and cleaning can not rectify this. Stains are not always visible before dirt is removed and it may not be possible to remove those stains completely. CleaNur Services will use its best efforts provide a good result but Clients are asked to be aware of these limitations which are common to all cleaning operations.
10. In case of damage CleaNur Service Ltd. will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired CleaNur Services Ltd will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
11. CleaNur Services reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a cleaning visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power and suitable cleaning materials and/or equipment in full working order provided by the Client, tird party entering or present at Client’s premises obstructing the cleaning process, accidental damages worth up to £50 or less.
1. CleaNur Services has a Public liability insurance. The policy will cover any accidental damages caused by an operator working on behalf of CleaNur Services, reported within 24 hours of service date.
2. Insurance cover dose not include anything that may break down or stop working at any time such as: dishwasher, washing machine, oven, cookers, extractor fans, fridge, freezer, etc, any other items, instability of which the Cient is already aware for such us bathroom appliances or any fixtures. The Client is obliged to warn the Company or the cleaner about appliances that are poorly fixed or not in full working order.
3. CleaNur Services reserves the right to refuse to share any of the confidential company’s documents.
7. CLIENT SATISFACTION
1. Client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
2. If the Client is not satisfied with the cleaning service provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 24 hours after the job has been completed, CleaNur Services reserves the right to return a cleaner and re-clean any areas and items to Client’s satisfaction. Therefore the Client must allow the cleaner to be returned and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-clean visit.
3. CleaNur Services reserves the right to return a cleaner not more than once.
1. Client may cancel the scheduled cleaning job up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start time.
2. Client agrees to pay 50% of the quote as a cancellation fee if he/she cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
3. Clients agrees to pay 50% of the quote as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock- out cased by our cleaners being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at Client’s premises or problem with clients keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
4. If an initial deposit has been paid to CleaNur Services Ltd then Client agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.
10. AFTER CANCELLATION OF THE CLEANING SERVICE By entering into a service agreement with CleaNur Services Ltd., the Client agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire or use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaner introduced to the Client by the company. If the Client wishes to hire or use domestic services provided by such a cleaner then he/she must pay a referral fee of £600.These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom. CleaNur Services Ltd. reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.